Hi everyone, another week has passed us by – my goodness!!
This week I wanted to re-cap on how Canna Oils BCP can help us to be calmer, have a better mood and even relieve pain.
Unfortunately, there are way too many people silently suffering from anxiety and stress at the moment, but the good news is that there are so many things that we can do to help lift our mood and relieve stress – including supplementing with Canna Oils BCP.
Let’s look at the role of Endorphins (the feel good chemical) and why we want them released regularly.
Endorphins are the body’s natural painkillers. Endorphins are released by the hypothalamus and pituitary gland in response to pain or stress, this group of peptide hormones both relieves pain and creates a general feeling of well-being.
Did you know that the Beta Caryophyllene (BCP) found in Canna Oils:-
May help with the relief of stress and anxiety by actively inhibiting the production of cortisol and activating the production of endorphins? It can release the same endorphins as morphine without being addictive.
Part of its (BCP) functions include the regulation of hormones that control your moods, sleeping, and eating habits. It’s useful in controlling the sensations of pleasure and pain, which is why pain is often numbed and pleasure heightened when you have it in your system….
Other ways you can increase your body’s endorphin release is by engaging in these activities:
- Exercise. A moderately intense pace, whether you’re walking fast or doing another form of aerobic activity, seems to be best for releasing endorphins.
- Acupuncture. An effective way to release endorphin is with pressure points. Placing fine needles into the skin at specific points around the body triggers the release of endorphins.
- Meditation. Breathing deeply and focusing your brain calms your mind and eases pain.
- Sex. These hormones are the reason for that blissful feeling many of us get after having sex. Experts believe that endorphins promote the release of other hormones that are involved in feelings of love.
- Playing music. When you sing, dance, or bang on a drum, you do more than entertain others. You also release a rush of endorphins, which research suggests might increase tolerance to pain.
- Laughter. A good belly laugh can do wonders for your state of mind. Along with releasing endorphins, laughter alters levels of serotonin and dopamine.
- Ultraviolet light. It’s no wonder that some people feel happy when they spend time outdoors in the sun. Ultraviolet light stimulates the release of beta-endorphins in the skin.
So, again when we look at Canna Oils BCP as part of a wholistic approach to our health, it can be a great starting point to better mood, less stress / pain and a general sense of wellbeing.
Don’t forget that if you are feeling a little extra stressed at the moment (and who hasn’t recently) you can take additional drops of Canna Oils BCP as needed, in additional to your regular morning and night drops. You can’t overdose on Canna Oils BCP, so it’s OK to take throughout the day when you feel you need to.
So take care everyone and enjoy your week, and don’t forget to check at past BLOGS on our website – there are heaps of interesting information about the benefits of BCP that you may have missed.
Source:https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/endorphins-the-brains-natural-pain-reliever & https://timesofcbd.com/beta-caryophyllene-bcp-benefits/
The above information is for educational purposes only – not intended as medical advice.